Energy Security Challenges:
From shrinkage to monitoring employees remotely, retail security is real challenge..
Key Benefits for SCW Energy Clients
Restrict Access to Authorized Personnel
Easily give employees access to building areas on a need-to-access basis. Limit access by time of day and/or day of week. learn more
Check for Safety Compliance
Management can be alerted when safety rules are not followed, such as our hard hat detection analytic more info
SCW carries tough devices that will rise up to meet your needs. From IP67 Weather rated, to K10 vandal proof, to Internal heaters and commercial grade PTZ motors.
Manage Regulatory Compliance
Access control and audit logs can help you know that only the right employees have access to the right areas.
Alerts from traditional systems are not highly useful, often sending you scurrying to check a feed because of a swaying tree or setting sun. With survail, you can create easy to setup email or text message alerts based on where a person or vehicle is the feed. learn more
Well and Pump Monitoring
Keep your eyes on the pump: be able to check in on every step of the extraction process.
Improve Network Cyber Security
Our cloud based platforms increase your cyber security posture and make your security systems easier to manage.
Good security has multiple layers that solve different and usually escalating needs. Different incidents have different levels of risk and more severe threats should trigger multiple systems.
Heavy Equipment Monitoring
- Cameras strategically placed to watch heavy equipment, such as natural gas compressors, fuel storage tanks, and drilling machinary.
- The orange zones indicate the views of strategically places fixed lens wide angle cameras.
- The hover image shows the view of natural gas compressors and fuel storage tanks.
Pump and Well Monitoring
- Cameras strategically placed to watch critical machinery in the extraction process, such as pumps.
- The yellow zones indicate the views of fixed lens wide angle cameras. The green zones indicate the views of long range varifocal lens zoom cameras.
Liability and Risk Reduction: Safety Check
- Suit up! Cameras placed in this zone help assure that all personnel are following property safety equipment protocols before entering the production line.
- The blue zone indicate the views of strategically places wide angle lens camera.
- Electronic door locks and bluetooth readers allow you to control access to sensitive areas.
- Administrators can create groups based on job function. For example, office workers could only be given access to enter into their spaces, as seen on the image with the black readers, while production staff could be be given access to enter the manufacturing floor, as seen with the white readers. Meanwhile, management's credentials could bet setup to allow entry to either space.
- Cameras strategically placed in outdoors in areas with entry points, such as doors and windows, can alert your security teams to unwelcome individuals and unauthorized access.
- The blue zones indicate the views of strategically places fixed lens wide angle cameras.
- Long range camera are often also deployed to watch remote assets like gates, parking lots, or ancillary structures
- Administrators can remotely lock down their institution in a variety of emergencies, including active shooter, natural disasters, and unsolicited visitor situations.
Network, Cyber, and Application Security
- Our platforms use encryption, inbound connection refusal, automatic software updates, and cloud-based management so your physical security devices are not compromising your cyber security initiatives.
- VPN, MFA, SOC/SIEM, and Endpoint management services also available.
Hardware and Software Solutions
These are the tools that you want to implement to secure your manufacturing facility.
Many manufacturers choose to layer on additional services to help with maintenance and operations.
Resources for Manufactures
Manufacturers security is a challenge -- from safety compliance, to regulations about material storage, to
SCW makes it possible to bring all the moving parts together to run a well-oiled machine.
Here are some case studies, guides, and videos that help you make the right choice.Get in Touch
Case Study #1
All SCW camera are compliant with the 2019 National Defense Authorization Act. In this NDAA guide, we talk about what the NDAA regulations mean to the security industry.
Video: Success Story
We have the history and expertise your company needs.
For Your IT Team
- Openpath Access Control System is a simple retrofit installation that is easily programmable and maintenance-free.
- SCW cameras are a single cable plug-and-play item that can stretch up tp 750 feet in you combine them with one of our extended transmission POE Switches.
- Both the Survail and Openpath Platforms include free and ongoing training and support. You don't have to do this.
- The Survail Platforms include one-on-one onboarding of devices, networks, and users, before we even ship it to you. There's no complicated setup process.
- The Survail Platform has integrated VLANs and VPNs which reduce network complexity and reduce the IT time spent on device management and securing remote access, when compared to on-premises NVR-based systems.
- The Survail and Openpath platforms Increase your company’s cybersecurity posture and decrease your cyber threat footprint, when compared to non-cloud, on-premesis systems.
- Every camera on one manufacturer-agnostic platform makes employee training infinitely simpler. The UI is so easy to use that other teams don't have to bother IT with every footage request.
- The ready availability of our on-call technical experts means total support for the life of your new system.
For Your Managers
- Both the Survail and Openpath Platforms include free and ongoing training and support.
- Imagine no more need to stare at a screen of security cameras all day! Every camera in your system--without limit--is being analyzed to identify what matters to you most.
- SCW AI-powered analytics software does all the watching for you. The AI-Powered Analytics distinguish individuals and vehicles in an evolving, learning process.
- In less than a second, recognize a potential threat incident and notify pre-selected personnel and first responders by text message, email alert, or automatic phone call.
- All notifications are in real-time. No more valuable minutes are lost. Immediate alerts profoundly alter outcomes.
- Every camera can filter by person, vehicle, camera, date, or time, which means no more endless searching for pertinent footage.
- The AI-Analytics proactively eliminate false positive events and reduce your huge number of current email alerts.
- The secure cloud-based Survail and Openpath platforms offer a lower total-cost-of-ownership by removing the requirements that your IT team worry about enabling and securing remote access to your on-premises hardware and network.
- SCW offers the benefits you want - a system that keeps your educational facility secure without further involvement on from administrators or constant budget expansions.
- Our professional-grade equipment is rugged and performance-driven. Our sophisticated technology is both simple to install and maintain.
- Each component comes with 3 to 5 year warranties and is backed by the support of our US-based technical staff for the lifetime of your security system.
- Our AI-Powered Analytics and easy to use reporting and retention tools mean that you won't have to hire additional staff to manage your system.
With A Modern
Invest In The Best
SCW can protect your manufacturing operation and workforce with money-saving time and benefits. And your IT and Security teams will love our US-based technical support. It comes FREE. Forever.World-class customer service and technical support are central to providing you with the best security available, anywhere.