Military Security Challenges:
From monitoring the barracks to protecting the border to recording what happens at customs checkpoints. SCW is ready for the challenge of military work. All of our military security camera systems come with American support. With SCW, you get a 100% free US-based support team at your fingertips. Available by phone, chat, and email - we're here to support you and your military grade security project. We take great pride in helping secure our country.
Key Benefits for SCW Military Clients
Restrict Access to Authorized Personnel
Easily give employees access to building areas on a need-to-access basis. Limit access by time of day and/or day of week. learn more
Guard your Perimeter
Long range cameras enable you to detect unwanted or unknown individuals before they cause an incident, as well as reduce theft and vandalism. more info
Simple to Use
All SCW Commercial grade products are compliant with the National Defense Authorization Act.
Faster Response Times
Decrease security team workload with AI + computer vision. Spend time responding to incidents - not discovering them.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Take Device Management, Firmware updates, VPN Setup and management, VLAN setup and management, and Remote Access Security off your plate and lower your TCO
SCW offers full turn key installation services offered nationally, dedicated security consultants, and global distribution. We'll keep you supplied, on the front lines or back at the barracks.
Improve Network Cyber Security
Our cloud based platforms increase your cyber security posture and make your security systems easier to manage.
Good security has multiple layers that solve different and usually escalating needs. Different incidents have different levels of risk and more severe threats should trigger multiple systems.
- Cameras situated throughout the hallways to watch for unauthorized entry or conflict among personel.
- Cameras strategically placed in stairways to help prevent and alert your security teams to loitering, smoking, vaping, and acts of violence.
Liability and Risk Reduction: Safety Check
- Suit up! Cameras placed in this zone help assure that all personnel are following property safety equipment protocols before entering the production line.
- The blue zone indicate the views of strategically places wide angle lens camera.
- Electronic door locks and bluetooth readers allow you to control access to sensitive areas.
- Administrators can create groups based on job function. For example, officers could only be given access to enter into their spaces, as seen on the image with the black readers, while maintenance staff could be be given access to enter the electrical or mechanical areas, as seen with the white readers.
- Cameras strategically placed in outdoors in areas with entry points, such as doors and windows, can alert your security teams to unwelcome individuals and unauthorized access.
- The blue zones indicate the views of strategically places fixed lens wide angle cameras.
- Long range camera are often also deployed to watch remote assets like gates, parking lots, or ancillary structures
- Keeping eyes on your equipment and vehicles is a must.
- Areas where airplanes, vehicles, missiles or other expensive goods should have military grade security cameras that capture all sides of the item, so that damage to a vehicle can be quickly detected and prevented.
- The purples zones indicate the views of 360 degree panoramic cameras.
- The green zones indicate the views of fixed lens cameras watching all entrances.
- The yellow zones indicate the views of fixed lens cameras watching all other points of entry (windows, emergency exits, etc).
Network, Cyber, and Application Security
- Our platforms use encryption, inbound connection refusal, automatic software updates, and cloud-based management so your physical security devices are not compromising your cyber security initiatives.
- VPN, MFA, SOC/SIEM, and Endpoint management services also available.
Military Grade Hardware and Software Solutions
Military grade security cameras are just some of the tools that you want to implement to secure your defense contractor or military facility.
Many defense contractor or military facilities choose to layer on additional services to help with maintenance and operations.
Resources for Defense Contractor or Military Facilities
Manufacturers security is a challenge -- from safety compliance, to regulations about material storage, to
SCW makes it possible to bring all the moving parts together to run a well-oiled machine.
Here are some case studies, guides, and videos that help you make the right choice.Get in Touch
Case Study #1
All SCW camera are compliant with the National Defense Authorization Act. In this NDAA guide, we talk about what the NDAA regulations mean to the security industry.
Video: Success Story
Video: Roundtable Discussion
In this episode of "In the Trenches: Roundtable," we discuss mounting security cameras to ceilings.
Video: Roundtable Discussion
In this episode of "In the Trenches: Roundtable," we discuss RAID for security camera systems.
Guide: Network and Support Protocols
For Military, Defense, National Security, and other sensitive projects, we suggest airgapping NVRs or using Survail. We also reverse our support protocols to increase security.
We have the history and expertise your company needs.
For Your IT Team
- Openpath Access Control System is a simple retrofit installation that is easily programmable and maintenance-free.
- SCW cameras are a single cable plug-and-play item that can stretch up tp 750 feet in you combine them with one of our extended transmission POE Switches.
- Both the Survail and Openpath Platforms include free and ongoing training and support. You don't have to do this.
- The Survail Platforms include one-on-one onboarding of devices, networks, and users, before we even ship it to you. There's no complicated setup process.
- The Survail Platform has integrated VLANs and VPNs which reduce network complexity and reduce the IT time spent on device management and securing remote access, when compared to on-premises NVR-based systems.
- The Survail and Openpath platforms Increase your company’s cybersecurity posture and decrease your cyber threat footprint, when compared to non-cloud, on-premesis systems.
- Every camera on one manufacturer-agnostic platform makes employee training infinitely simpler. The UI is so easy to use that other teams don't have to bother IT with every footage request.
- The ready availability of our on-call technical experts means total support for the life of your new system.
For Your Managers
- Both the Survail and Openpath Platforms include free and ongoing training and support.
- Imagine no more need to stare at a screen of security cameras all day! Every camera in your system--without limit--is being analyzed to identify what matters to you most.
- SCW AI-powered analytics software does all the watching for you. The AI-Powered Analytics distinguish individuals and vehicles in an evolving, learning process.
- In less than a second, recognize a potential threat incident and notify pre-selected personnel and first responders by text message, email alert, or automatic phone call.
- All notifications are in real-time. No more valuable minutes are lost. Immediate alerts profoundly alter outcomes.
- Every camera can filter by person, vehicle, camera, date, or time, which means no more endless searching for pertinent footage.
- The AI-Analytics proactively eliminate false positive events and reduce your huge number of current email alerts.
- The secure cloud-based Survail and Openpath platforms offer a lower total-cost-of-ownership by removing the requirements that your IT team worry about enabling and securing remote access to your on-premises hardware and network.
- SCW offers the benefits you want - a system that keeps your educational facility secure without further involvement on from administrators or constant budget expansions.
- Our professional-grade equipment is rugged and performance-driven. Our sophisticated technology is both simple to install and maintain.
- Each component comes with 3 to 5 year warranties and is backed by the support of our US-based technical staff for the lifetime of your security system.
- Our AI-Powered Analytics and easy to use reporting and retention tools mean that you won't have to hire additional staff to manage your system.
With A Modern
Invest In The Best
SCW can protect your manufacturing operation and workforce with money-saving time and benefits. And your IT and Security teams will love our US-based technical support. It comes FREE. Forever.World-class customer service and technical support are central to providing you with the best security available, anywhere.