Why A Service Plan Might Be Right For You
Protect your initial investment and gain peace of mind that your system is working as intended with a Service Plan from SCW.
A service plan with SCW enables us to proactively monitor and maintain your system, minimizing downtime and reducing the impact of any issues. Common causes for system downtime include changes to your network and temporary power outages, which can cause cameras to go offline - potentially costing you critical footage if too much time passes before you notice the cameras are not functioning properly.
System Health Checks
The SCW team will complete a comprehensive review of the entire Surveillance System to ensure proper working order and to pre-emptively identify any issues with system operation. System Health Check can include:
- Ensure Date & Time Settings are Correct
- Check for new NVR Firmware and notate Firmware version
- Notate Networking Info & NVR Model
- Review System Logs and check for Dropped Cameras or Loss of Footage
- All Channels are Recording
- What is the Recording Type
- How many Days of Footage are Being Achieved
- What Encoding Method is Used
- HD CapacityComplete S.M.A.R.T. Test
- Camera is Online
- Camera is Properly Named
- Camera Firmware is Up to Date
- Review Daytime Image Quality
- Review Nighttime Image Quality
- Snapshots of your system configuration for easy restoration of camera, recording, and NVR settings.
Service Calls & Preventative Maintenance
- Complete on-site troubleshooting for issues that cannot be resolved remotely.
- Adjust camera views
- Minor adjustments to camera mounting locations within the limits of existing service loops.
- Clean head-end and networking equipment
- Same Day & Next day priority service rates available
*Service Plan only available for (1) Commercial locations with (2) At least an SCW recording device (NVR, DVR, or ICVR).