Security Technology for
Banks and Financial Institutions
Smarter Security, Better Staff Management, and Increased Safety for Banks, Wealth Management, Investment Management Firms, and Credit Unions, Starts HereLEARN MORE
Banking and Finance Security Challenges:
Banks and financial institutions need multi-location solutions that can...
Key Benefits for SCW Finance Clients
Reduce Petty Theft
High resolution coverage over teller stalls ensures that all money is accounted for.
One Login for All Your Locations
Our cloud based platforms allow you to manage multiple location with one login while making your security systems easier to manage.
Manage High Profile Deliveries from Afar
Easily enable delivery access with Openpath custom one-time access rules.
Be able to easily review any transactions with our simple and easy to use event search.
Security operators can be alerted to the presence of weaponry and act before a threat becomes an incident. more info
Improve customer experiences by tracking activity levels to better staff higher volume times. Its incredibly easy to pull stats on activity.
Restrict Access to Authorized Personnel
Easy to use and touch-free mobile access for all sensitive areas enable you to allows access to buildings on a per-employee basis and gives you an audit trail for tracking. Wave to unlock also means no more tellers fumbling for keys when trying to lock up at night. learn more
Improve Network Cyber Security
Our cloud based platforms increase your cyber security posture and make your security systems easier to manage.
Good security has multiple layers that solve different and usually escalating needs. Different incidents have different levels of risk and more severe threats should trigger multiple systems.
- Cameras strategically placed to watch the money as it changes hands.
- Ideal mounting position is on the ceiling, looking almost perfectly down, this will allow you to observe bill denomination.
Employee Harm Reduction, Robbery, and Liability Risk Reduction
- Its no secret that banks have a high risk of Robbery.
- Security operators can be alerted to the presence of weaponry and act before a threat becomes an incident.
- All indoor areas of a bank branch should be recorded, so that swift action can be taken if someone attempt to rob the bank or harm empoyees.
- Customers who enter showroom lobbies expect sales contact. With cameras placed to observe lobby entrances and text messages on person detection, a dealership can measure customer traffic, and quickly communicate the presence of a customer who needs assistance.
- The blue zones indicate the views of strategically placed, varifocal lens zoomed in cameras that face customer entrances and can be setup to deliver text messages to sales staff during working hours.
- Depending on your sales strategy, the same text messages may be setup for your primary entrances to your parking lots, but for vehicles.
Showroom Access Control and Security
- Electronic door locks and bluetooth readers allow you to control access to the showroom when banking branch is closed. They are shown as red circles on the map and are seen in the hover image.
- The green zones indicate the views of wide angle cameras that cover the entire showroom to protect the dealership from intrusion, vandalism and theft in their showroom areas.
Vehicle Theft and Vandalism
- Because most dealerships do not have fences around their property, which means that an intruder may enter from any direction, these cameras also are useful for discovering unauthorized foot traffic for intrusion purposes.
- The blue zones indicate the views of strategically places fixed lens wide angle cameras.
- The red zones indicate the views of the strategically placed, varifocal lens zoomed in cameras with low light capabilities referenced on the intrusion layer.
- The hover image shows a more expanded view of one of the entrances. This is the same placement as the LPR cameras shown on the "intrusion" layer. Typically, we recommend including wider angle views at the entrances in case a stolen vehicle departs from the established entrances or if a pedestrian enters alongside, but not on, the established roadway.
- Cameras placed outdoors wherever your have points of entry (windows or doors) or other places people may loiter, allows you to be alerted to unwelcome individuals and unauthorized access.
- Door sensors for an alarm system are often used for the office area of the storage unit
- You may also wish to install electronic door locks and bluetooth readers on the doors to the office area. (not shown, would be in the same locations as the door sensors).
- The blue zones indicate the views of strategically places fixed lens wide angle cameras.
Network, Cyber, and Application Security
- Our platforms use encryption, inbound connection refusal, automatic software updates, and cloud-based management so your physical security devices are not compromising your cyber security initiatives.
- VPN, MFA, SOC/SIEM, and Endpoint management services also available.
Hardware and Software Solutions
These are the tools that you want to implement to secure your bank or financial services facility.
Many credit unions or banks choose to layer on additional services to help with maintenance and operations.
Resources for Banks and Financial Institutions
Bank security is the quintessential challenge -- the entire security industry evolved out of a need to protect banks.
SCW has the collateral to hold everything in balance.
Here are some case studies, guides, and videos that help you make the right choice.Get in Touch
Case Study #1
Seamen's Bank upgraded from analog cameras to a modern, digital, security platform that unifies their security across multiple locations.
All SCW camera are compliant with the National Defense Authorization Act. In this NDAA guide, we talk about what the NDAA regulations mean to the security industry.
Video: Success Story
Video: Roundtable Discussion
In this episode of "In the Trenches: Roundtable," we discuss mounting security cameras to ceilings.
Case Study #2
We have the history and expertise your institution needs.
For Your IT Team
- Openpath Access Control System is a simple retrofit installation that is easily programmable and maintenance-free.
- SCW cameras are a single cable plug-and-play item that can stretch up tp 750 feet in you combine them with one of our extended transmission POE Switches.
- Both the Survail and Openpath Platforms include free and ongoing training and support. You don't have to do this.
- The Survail Platforms include one-on-one onboarding of devices, networks, and users, before we even ship it to you. There's no complicated setup process.
- The Survail Platform has integrated VLANs and VPNs which reduce network complexity and reduce the IT time spent on device management and securing remote access, when compared to on-premises NVR-based systems.
- The Survail and Openpath platforms Increase your company’s cybersecurity posture and decrease your cyber threat footprint, when compared to non-cloud, on-premesis systems.
- Every camera on one manufacturer-agnostic platform makes employee training infinitely simpler. The UI is so easy to use that other teams don't have to bother IT with every footage request.
- The ready availability of our on-call technical experts means total support for the life of your new system.
For Your General Managers
- Both the Survail and Openpath Platforms include free and ongoing training and support.
- Imagine no more need to stare at a screen of security cameras all day! Every camera in your system--without limit--is being analyzed to identify what matters to you most.
- SCW AI-powered analytics software does all the watching for you. The AI-Powered Analytics distinguish individuals and vehicles in an evolving, learning process.
- In less than a second, recognize a potential threat incident and notify pre-selected personnel and first responders by text message, email alert, or automatic phone call.
- All notifications are in real-time. No more valuable minutes are lost. Immediate alerts profoundly alter outcomes.
- Every camera can filter by person, vehicle, camera, date, or time, which means no more endless searching for pertinent footage.
- The AI-Analytics proactively eliminate false positive events and reduce your huge number of current email alerts.
- The secure cloud-based Survail and Openpath platforms offer a lower total-cost-of-ownership by removing the requirements that your IT team worry about enabling and securing remote access to your on-premises hardware and network.
- SCW offers the benefits you want - a system that keeps bank secure without further involvement on from management or constant budget expansions.
- Our professional-grade equipment is rugged and performance-driven. Our sophisticated technology is both simple to install and maintain.
- Each component comes with 3 to 5 year warranties and is backed by the support of our US-based technical staff for the lifetime of your security system.
- Our AI-Powered Analytics and easy to use reporting and retention tools mean that you won't have to hire additional staff to manage your system.
With A Modern
Invest In The Best
Protecting your customer's assets is vital. SCW can protect them while providing money-saving time and benefits. And your IT and Security personnel will love our US-based technical support. It comes FREE. Forever. Our promise of world-class customer service and technical support is central to providing you with the best security available, anywhere.