Commercial Real Estate Security Challenges:
From monitoring and managing employees remotely, to reducing liability for parking lots and common areas, to securing outdoor assets like HVAC, specialty equipment, gates, and light poles, commercial real estate firms have a lot to look out for. We're here to help, we can help you scale reliably across the country and world at a lower TCO.
Note: You may want to also look at our Hospitality category and Retail category for multi-use properties that contain those sort of activities.
Key Benefits for SCW Commercial Real Estate Clients
Restrict Access to Authorized Personnel
Easily give employees access to building areas on a need-to-access basis. Limit access by time of day and/or day of week. learn more
Secure Outdoor Assets
Long range cameras enable you to detect unwanted or unknown individuals before they cause an incident, as well as reduce theft and vandalism to HVAC, specialty equipment, gates, and light poles.
Liability Risk Reduction
Parking lots are high risk zones for violence and real estate companies have an obligation to secure their parking areas with parking lot cameras and sufficient lighting or face major liability risk.
One Login for All Your Locations
Our cloud based platforms allow you to manage multiple location with one login while increasing your cyber security posture and making your security systems easier to manage.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Fair pricing on hardware means that we'll keep you under budget. Centralized cloud-based management platforms take Device Management, Firmware updates, VPN Setup and management, VLAN setup and management, and Remote Access Security off your plate and lower your TCO
Keep Track of Incident Reports
Solve your evidence tracking and chain of custody problems by utilizing survail vault cloud storage and incident reporting tools. learn more
SCW offers full turn key installation services offered nationally, dedicated security consultants, and global distribution.
Improve Network Cyber Security
Our cloud based platforms increase your cyber security posture and make your security systems easier to manage.
Good security has multiple layers that solve different and usually escalating needs. Different incidents have different levels of risk and more severe threats should trigger multiple systems.
Liability Risk Reduction and Harm Prevention in Parking Lots
- Parking lots are high risk zones for violence (the highest risk place in any city is the police parking garage, closely followed by hospital parking garages. Hotel parking garages / lots are not far behind).
- It is imperative to protect your guests and employees with a with a parking lot security system not only as a matter of life safety but also as a means to maintain the financial solvency of your hotel.
- Many courts have ruled that because the risks are so elevated, that hotels have an obligation to secure their parking areas with cameras and sufficient lighting or face major liability risk.
- Cameras strategically placed in stairways to help prevent and alert your security teams to loitering, smoking, vaping, stalking, and acts of violence.
- The blue zones indicate the views of strategically placed varifocal lens zoomed in cameras
- The red zones indicate the views of strategically placed fixed lens wide angle cameras in stairwells.
Outdoor Apartment Complexes
- Cameras strategically placed to watch common areas, outdoor space, and entrances.
- The red zones indicate the views of strategically placed fixed lens wide angle cameras.
Lobbies and Common Areas
- Common areas like lobbies, outdoor spaces, and hallways on the main level often have higher intrusion risk.
- The red zones indicate the views of strategically placed wide angle lens camera.
- The blue zone indicate the views of a 360 degree panoramic camera.
- The green zone indicate the views of outdoor recreational or unloading areas.
- The orange zones indicate the views of cameras strategically placed in stairways to help prevent and alert your security teams to loitering, smoking, vaping, stalking, and acts of violence.
- The yellow zones indicate the views of narrow angle of view varifocal zoom cameras to maximize distance viewing down hallways.
- Cameras situated throughout the hallways to watch for unauthorized entry into tenant apartments or conflict among tenants.
- Again, we have cameras strategically placed in stairways to help prevent and alert your security teams to loitering, smoking, vaping, stalking, and acts of violence.
Multi Tennant Retail
- Cameras strategically placed in outdoors in areas with entry points, such as doors and windows, can alert your security teams to unwelcome individuals and unauthorized access.
- The blue zones indicate the views of strategically places fixed lens wide angle cameras.
- Long range camera are often also deployed to watch remote assets like gates, parking lots, or ancillary structures
- Electronic door locks and bluetooth readers allow you to control access to sensitive areas, like management offices, mechanical rooms, security offices, or tenant only spaces.
- Administrators can create groups based on job function. For example, office workers could only be given access to enter into their spaces, as seen on the image with the black readers, while production staff could be be given access to enter the manufacturing floor, as seen with the white readers. Meanwhile, management's credentials could bet setup to allow entry to either space.
Network, Cyber, and Application Security
- Our platforms use encryption, inbound connection refusal, automatic software updates, and cloud-based management so your physical security devices are not compromising your cyber security initiatives.
- VPN, MFA, SOC/SIEM, and Endpoint management services also available.
Security Hardware & Software Tailored To Commercial Buildings
These are the tools that you want to implement to secure your commercial real estate. With experience in securing thousands of commercial properties, we recognize that each space presents unique security challenges. At SCW, we provide commercial-grade security cameras, office access control systems, and software tailored to address these challenges effectively.
Security Services For Your Commercial Or Office Space
Many large employers and commercial use buildings choose to layer on additional services to help with maintenance and operations.
Resources for Commericial Real Estate
Multi-use property security is a challenge.
SCW makes it possible to bring all the moving parts together to run a well-oiled machine.
Here are some case studies, guides, and videos that help you make the right choice.Get in Touch
Case Study #1
All SCW camera are compliant with the National Defense Authorization Act. In this NDAA guide, we talk about what the NDAA regulations mean to the security industry.
Video: Roundtable Discussion
In this episode of "In the Trenches: Roundtable," we discuss the unique installation challenges for multi-story building security.
We have the history and expertise your company needs.
For Your IT Team
- Openpath Access Control System is a simple retrofit installation that is easily programmable and maintenance-free.
- SCW cameras are a single cable plug-and-play item that can stretch up tp 750 feet in you combine them with one of our extended transmission POE Switches.
- Both the Survail and Openpath Platforms include free and ongoing training and support. You don't have to do this.
- The Survail Platforms include one-on-one onboarding of devices, networks, and users, before we even ship it to you. There's no complicated setup process.
- The Survail Platform has integrated VLANs and VPNs which reduce network complexity and reduce the IT time spent on device management and securing remote access, when compared to on-premises NVR-based systems.
- The Survail and Openpath platforms Increase your company’s cybersecurity posture and decrease your cyber threat footprint, when compared to non-cloud, on-premesis systems.
- Every camera on one manufacturer-agnostic platform makes employee training infinitely simpler. The UI is so easy to use that other teams don't have to bother IT with every footage request.
- The ready availability of our on-call technical experts means total support for the life of your new system.
For Your Managers
- Both the Survail and Openpath Platforms include free and ongoing training and support.
- Imagine no more need to stare at a screen of security cameras all day! Every camera in your system--without limit--is being analyzed to identify what matters to you most.
- SCW AI-powered analytics software does all the watching for you. The AI-Powered Analytics distinguish individuals and vehicles in an evolving, learning process.
- In less than a second, recognize a potential threat incident and notify pre-selected personnel and first responders by text message, email alert, or automatic phone call.
- All notifications are in real-time. No more valuable minutes are lost. Immediate alerts profoundly alter outcomes.
- Every camera can filter by person, vehicle, camera, date, or time, which means no more endless searching for pertinent footage.
- The AI-Analytics proactively eliminate false positive events and reduce your huge number of current email alerts.
- The secure cloud-based Survail and Openpath platforms offer a lower total-cost-of-ownership by removing the requirements that your IT team worry about enabling and securing remote access to your on-premises hardware and network.
- SCW offers the benefits you want - a system that keeps your educational facility secure without further involvement on from administrators or constant budget expansions.
- Our professional-grade equipment is rugged and performance-driven. Our sophisticated technology is both simple to install and maintain.
- Each component comes with 3 to 5 year warranties and is backed by the support of our US-based technical staff for the lifetime of your security system.
- Our AI-Powered Analytics and easy to use reporting and retention tools mean that you won't have to hire additional staff to manage your system.
With A Modern
Commercial Real Estate Building
Invest In The Best
SCW can protect your manufacturing operation and workforce with money-saving time and benefits. And your IT and Security teams will love our US-based technical support. It comes FREE. Forever.World-class customer service and technical support are central to providing you with the best security available, anywhere.